Monday, September 14, 2009

Mobile Web 2.0

One of my few luxuries in life is my iPhone. I use the phone and its mobile applications for almost everything I do.

In the morning, I check the morning headlines (Orlando Sentinel) and my subscribed blog updates (Bloglines); I manage my To Do list; take notes and email them to myself while at meetings; update my Facebook status and see what my friends are doing; check the weather when I am about the head out of town (Weather Channel); get directions to where I need to go (Maps); if I am in a new place, I can see where the nearest Starbucks is (AroundMe and Urbanspoon); see what the latest craze video is on YouTube; I manage my bank account and pay bills (Bank of America); order a pizza to be delivered at home (Pizza Hut); play games when I am board (Flood-It!); let my two year old daughter play games when she is board (SpongeBob); but most importantly, I can check my work email if I need to :)

I absolutely love to show of OCLS mobile application and renew or order items for my friends just to impress them!

No comments:

Post a Comment